Saturday 13 August 2016

August Colour Challenge

Hello there, hope you had a great week

Here is our second challenge for August and as you all know - it's colour time!
Take a look at which one had we chosen


Please just use the colours listed and no others - thank you. :)

We're looking forward to seeing what you can do with that combo!

Please take a look at all the gorgeous work from the DT.

Patricia

Deborah (finally made it!)

Joy - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems


You have until midnight British Summer Time/7:00 p.m. Eastern time Friday, August 19th to link your card.  Happy crafting!

**********************************************

4 comments:

  1. I was able to upload my card for this week's challenge by using Microsoft Edge browser, rather than the Chrome browser. I was having problems with the page overlapping last week's challenge so the link button can't be accessed when I used Chrome like I always have in the past. Can you fix it just in case others don't think of using a different browser? I tried Chrome on 2 different computers. -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna, thanks for alerting us to the problem. I use Firefox and didn't notice a problem when we first published the challenge post, but when I used Safari on my iPad it was wonky! But as far as I can tell, it's fixed now. ~Patricia, 52CCT Design Team member

    ReplyDelete